Environmental services provided by Whitestone include:
- Due Diligence Investigations and Property Transfer Related Site Evaluations (including Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, Phase II Site Investigations/Remedial Investigations, Remedial Action Feasibility Analyses and Budgetary Cost Estimates, Property Condition Assessments, and Environmental Liability Protection/Insurance Procurement Assistance).
- Brownfields Redevelopment (Site Evaluation and Remediation Management including Fixed-Fee Remediation).
- Remedial Design/Remediation Management (Contaminated Site Encapsulation, Bioremediation, In-Situ Soil and Groundwater Treatment Systems.)
- Underground Storage Tank Evaluation and Closure.
- Asbestos, Lead-Based Paint, Indoor Air Quality, Mold, and Wetlands Evaluation, Abatement, Management, and Restoration Programs.
- Permit Coordination & Compliance.
- Waste Management (TSDF/Transporter Audits; Waste Management, Minimization and Pollution Prevention Programs).
- Litigation Support/Expert Witness Services.