Geotechnical services provided by Whitestone include:
- Subsurface geotechnical investigations and engineering evaluation, including design parameters and construction recommendations for foundations, pavements, floor slabs, retaining walls, ground improvements, earthwork and grading, groundwater control, and seismic site classification and spectral response analyses.
- Seasonal high groundwater determination and permeability testing for use in stormwater management and/or on-site septic system design and permitting.
- On-site wastewater treatment and septic system evaluation, feasibility analyses, design and permitting.
- Soil classification and laboratory analyses for geotechnical parameters.
- Existing pavement assessment and life-cycle oriented repair and maintenance recommendations including plan and specification preparation, bid review, and construction phase inspection.
- Construction Phase Testing and Inspection Services, including soil density testing; footing/foundation inspections; pile load testing; concrete, masonry, mortar, steel, pavement testing and inspection, etc.
- Client consultation services including final document review, budget analyses, bidding assistance, and construction phase through service-life troubleshooting.